- High degree of ethics and morale;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent work with Microsoft Office programs – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.;
- Experience working with office equipment – printers, scanners, binding machines, etc.;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong teamwork;
- Very good organisation skills;
- Perseverance and motivation.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Document management (typing, translating, copying, scanning, binding, etc.);
- Provides support to office services;
- Prepares daily work reports.
The candidates should have a university degree and the ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines. Applicants with a degree in English Philology will be considered with priority.
If interested, please send your motivation letter, a CV and a recent photo to 82 Patriarch Evtimii Blvd., Sofia 1463, HRD.