System Administrator/IT Support
- Support company IT infrastructure, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Maintain and administer cloud servers, desktop computers, notebooks, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, smartphones;
- Deploys new software, security updates, and patches;
- Maintain system efficiency;
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users;
- Analyze and isolate issues;
- Identify user needs;
- Make recommendations for future upgrades;
- Maintain network and system security;
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users;
- Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security;
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s infrastructure is on par with technical considerations;
- Evaluate system’s performance;
- Setup routing protocols and routing table configuration according to the existing company policy.
- University Degree (Computer science, Information systems, Telecommunications is preferred);
- Excellent IT competencies – Windows/Linux, TCP/IP, firewalls, etc.;
- Knowledge of database administration;
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions;
The following will be an advantage:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Demonstrated team player;
- Proactive, result-oriented, and efficient.
The successful candidates will be joining a highly professional team with leading positions in South-East Europe. If you are interested, please send your cover letter, CV, and a recent photo, to 82 Patriarch Evtimii Blvd., Sofia 1463, HRD, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.