BOYANOV & Co.’s Tech Group is a multi-disciplinary practice covering a broad spectrum of legal challenges the innovation and digital transformation imperative is posing on our clients. The team comprises professionals with knowledge in different legal fields which allows us to offer strategic and commercially oriented advice on a large range of tech-related legal matters the industry is facing.
We are able to help with diverse complex of technology-related issues, including:
- Fintech – advising clients from the fintech sector on the licensing and regulatory requirements, as well as on various related technology and data issues in Bulgaria;
- Data Protection – assisting on various cyber and data security legal issues, as well as privacy implications for tech;
- Information Technology Contracts – we provide full support in the negotiations and drafting of complex Outsourcing, Licensing, Software Development and Maintenance Agreements;
- IP related technology issues, including advice on IP structuring and patent issues
- E-commerce regulation, including advice on website terms and conditions, content and liability issues and e-commerce and data protection regulation;
- Dispute resolution assistance in technology related disputes, including complex patent litigation cases;
- Competition and Regulatory advice on tech related matters for clients from different industry sectors on specific regulatory aspects of innovative services involving cutting-edge technologies, such as AI and analytics.
We are also supporting various initiatives of the local startup ecosystem.