Marketing and Business Development Manager
- High degree of ethics and morale;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Marketing, Business Management or related;
- Experience working as a Marketing and Business Development Executive;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent drafting and editing skills;
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience using a marketing platform;
- Client and database management;
- Website management;
- Social media management;
- Events organisation and management;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Team player;
- Previous experience in working in an international environment and as part of а multicultural team.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Planning and drafting marketing materials;
- Managing website and social media profiles;
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings;
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities;
- Drafting Requests for Proposals;
- Drafting submissions to international legal directories;
- Organising and managing events.
If interested, please send your motivation letter, a CV and a recent photo to 82 Patriarch Evtimii Blvd., Sofia 1463, HRD or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.