BOYANOV & Co. Top-Ranked in The Legal 500 EMEA 2019
BOYANOV & Co. continues to dominate the legal market in Bulgaria according to the 2019 edition of The Legal 500 EMEA where the firm received the highest Tier 1 ranking in nine practice areas: Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, EU and Competition, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Intellectual Property (researched for a first year in Bulgaria), Real Estate and Construction, TMT, and Transport (including Shipping).
The ‘capable’ [Energy and Natural Resources] team at Boyanov & Co. ‘provides the best advice possible’ on projects in the nuclear, oil and gas, renewable and electricity sectors.
Clients praise the ‘business-oriented’ Peter Petrov, who ‘has solid knowledge, is one of the best competition lawyers in the CEE region and can handle any legal challenge a company can have in the difficult Bulgarian market’.
BOYANOV & Co. is also highly regarded for its ‘kind, quick and professional’ [Intellectual Property] team.
Clients single out the [TMT Practice] group for its ‘exceptional knowledge and experience in the field’ and ‘prompt and high-quality services, which clearly demonstrate the lawyers’ expertise’.
Five partners continue to be recognised in The Legal 500 Hall of Fame 2019, which highlights individuals who have received constant praise by their clients for continued excellence:
- Yordan Naydenov – Commercial, Corporate and M&A;
- Alexander Chatalbashev – Energy and Natural Resources;
- Peter Petrov – EU and Competition;
- Nickolay Nickolov – Real Estate and Construction;
- Damian Simeonov – TMT.
The Legal 500 Hall of Fame highlights to clients, the law firm partners who are at the pinnacle of the profession. The roll out of the Hall of Fame continued throughout 2018, and currently, includes recognised lawyers from the United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
In addition, seven BOYANOV & Co. Next Generation Lawyers were outlined in the 2019 edition of The Legal 500 EMEA, with their names, positions and practice areas listed below:
- Georgi Drenski, Senior Associate, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets;
- Ralitsa Nedkova, Senior Associate, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets;
- Mihail Vishanin, Senior Associate, Commercial, Corporate and M&A;
- Nedyalka Novakova, Associate, Healthcare and Life Sciences;
- Stela Sabeva, Principal Associate and Head of IP Department, Intellectual Property;
- Iva Miteva, Senior Associate, Real Estate and Construction;
- Trayan Targov, Associate, Transport (including Shipping).
The full editorial is available at http://www.legal500.com/firms/13454/offices/14130.