BOYANOV & Co. Continues to be Ranked Tier 1 Law Firm in All Practice Areas Researched by IFLR1000 for 2020
The firm has once again received the highest Tier 1 ranking in all practice areas researched by the IFLR1000 in Bulgaria – Banking & Finance, M&A, and Project development.
One of the clients of BOYANOV & Co.’s Banking and Finance practice outlines the team’s “Professionalism, excellent knowledge of the matters of law, high responsibility and client-orienting approach” while another one reveals that the firm’s M&A “team is well organised and knowledgeable. The advice given is always high-quality and give the client all aspects of a case. We appreciate the fast response rates and all-round client service”. The Project Development practice of the firm is also highly appraised with one client noting that the legal service received was “Detailed and [with] precise approach. Absolute professionals”. Finally, the Real estate practice of the firm is also highly recognised by clients highlighting the “Attention to details, experience in structuring the transaction, very good knowledge of the reps & warranties, responsive, reliable”.
In total, eight lawyers were highlighted by the 2021 edition of IFLR1000:
- the Managing Partner, Borislav Boyanov, as an Expert consultantin M&A in Bulgaria;
- Damian Simeonov, Head of Banking and Finance, as a Market leaderin Banking;
- Yordan Naydenov, Head of Corporate and M&A, as Highly Regarded in M&A; Clients describe him as “ Naydenov is extremely knowledgeable, handles complex cases, but giving a firm and easy to implement solutions with co-operative approach”.
- Alexander Chatalbashev, Head of Energy and Natural Resources, as Highly Regarded in Energy and Infrastructure, Project Development, and Banking; Clients describe him as “He definitely knows his stuff. Very responsive and provides detailed answers. Excellent command of English”;
- Nickolay Nickolov, Head of Real Estate and Construction, as Highly Regarded in Project Development, and Real Estate Acquisitions;
- Svetlina Kortenska, Counsel as Highly Regarded in Capital Markets, and M&A;
- Ralitsa Nedkova, Senior associate, as a Rising Star in Banking and Finance, and M&A;
- Georgi Drenski, Senior associate, as a Rising Star in Banking and Finance.
In addition, Yordan Naydenov together with his colleagues, Kina Chuturkova, Head of Dispute Resolution, and Peter Petrov, Head of Competition are noted by clients for their “High expertise in their fields; very cooperative”. Clients recognise Nikolay Zisov, Partner for his “Professionalism, excellent knowledge of the matters of law, high responsibility and client-orienting approach”. The “Excellent professional” Radoslav Alexandrov who is leading the Employment Practice Group at BOYANOV & Co. also forms part of the lawyers with excellent feedback received by the firm’s clients for their work in 2019 – 2020.
All rankings are based on transactional evidence, peer and client feedback, thoroughly researched by IFLR1000 in 2020. IFLR1000 is the only legal directory focused on ranking law firms and lawyers on the basis of financial and corporate transactional work. IFLR1000 has been researching legal markets for over 30 years with an experienced research team based in London, New York and Hong Kong.
Copyright picture: IFLR1000