Borislav Boyanov & Co successfully advised the chain store Lidl on all Bulgarian aspects of taking over the competitor Plus on 19 February 2010. In cooperation with Noerr Stiefenhofer Lutz, Borislav Boyanov & Co. supported Lidl on the acquisition of the shares in various companies resulting in acquiring all Bulgarian branches of Plus from the seller Tengelmann Group. The Borislav Boyanov & Co. team was lead by the partners Raina Dimitrova and Yordan Naydenov, the senior associate Violeta Kirova and the associates Nikolay Kolev, Martina Gyosheva and Mihail Vishanin (company law) as well as by the partner Nickolay Nickolov and the associates Svetlana Tsvetkova, Iva Miteva and Georgitza Petkova (real estate law). With this transaction, the Lidl network in Bulgaria increases by 20 shops in addition to warehouses and administration. The approval of the European Commission must still be obtained.
- Managing Partner +359 2 8 055 055 email@example.com
- Associate +359 2 8 055 055 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Associate +359 2 8 055 055 email@example.com
- Partner +359 2 8 055 055 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate +359 2 8 055 055 email@example.com
- Partner +359 2 8 055 055 firstname.lastname@example.org